For the Publication on Conference Proceedings:
|Item||Registration fee (By CNY) ||Registration fee (By US Dollar)|
|Regular Registration for Paper||3200 CNY/ paper (4 pages)||500 USD/ paper (4 pages)|
|Paper Numbers ≥ 3||2900 CNY/ paper (4 pages)||450 USD/ paper (4 pages)|
|Extra Pages (Begin at Page 5)||300 CNY/ extra page||50 USD/ extra page|
|Attendees without Submission||1200 CNY/ person||180 USD/ person|
|Attendees without Submission (Groups）||1000 CNY/ person（≥ 3 people）||150 USD/ person（≥ 3 people）|
*Every paper provides a free opportunity for one author to attend this symposium.
Details of Registration:
The Registration deadline is June 20, 2021.
Join as Presenter: If you are interested in giving presentation on conference, without publishing your paper in the proceeding, you can choose to attend ISENREC 2021 as a Presenter. As a presenter, you need to submit the abstract and title of your presentation before registration deadline.
Join as Listener: ISENREC 2021 is an unmissable conference. It is a good chance and an effective platform to meet many renowned experts and researchers in the filed of latest academic research. You are welcome to attend this great event. You need to complete the registration as Listener before the registration deadline.
Oral Presentation Instruction:
1. Timing: a maximum of 15 minutes total, including speaking time and discussion. Please make sure your presentation is well timed. Please keep in mind that the program is full and that the speaker after you would like their allocated time available to them.
2. You can use CD or USB flash drive (memory stick), make sure you scanned viruses in your own computer. Each speaker is required to meet her/his session chair in the corresponding session rooms 10 minutes before the session starts and copy the slide file (PPT or PDF) to the computer.
3. It is suggested that you email a copy of your presentation to your personal inbox as a backup. If for some reason the files can't be accessed from your flash drive, you will be able to download them to the computer from your email.
4. Please note that each session room will be equipped with a LCD projector, screen, point device, microphone, and a laptop with general presentation software such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Reader. Please make sure that your files are compatible and readable with our operation system by using commonly used fronts and symbols. If you plan to use your own computer, please try the connection and make sure it works before your presentation.
5. Movies: If your PowerPoint files contain movies please make sure that they are well formatted and connected to the main files.
Poster Presentation Instruction:
1. Maximum poster size is 59.4 CM wide by 84.1 CM high (A1).
2. Posters are required to be condensed and attractive. The characters should be large enough so that they are visible from 1 meter apart.